Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Locally owned and operated means that SERVPRO of Manassas is also a part of the community. We want all of our surrounding communities to look great and the residents to feel great. Being local, along with our national network of over 1,700 Franchises, gives us the capability to assist you in quicker time with a wider variety of resources. No matter the type or size of emergency, our team will be there in short time. For much larger scale disasters, we are able to call special Disaster Recovery Teams to assist us in helping you out. https://www.SERVPROmanassasva.com/company-profile
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (703) 656-9028
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Manassas arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.