Its storm season which increases the probability of high winds and rain that lead to the risk of storm damage to your property. SERVPRO of Manassas is faster to any size disaster and will help you step by step through the restoration process.
What if a tree falls on my house?
- Instead of worrying about calling individual services like electricians, tree removal and plumbers, simply make one call to SERVPRO of Manassas and we will find the right service providers including a system that each Technician has been fully trained to follow.
- Do not re-enter the property without being advised to do, so. Do not worry about your personal belongings. We will make sure that your home is secured until repairs are complete. If items need to be removed, we can facilitate that process and make sure the belongings are returned to their original place.
- Evacuate the property
Storm Damage Restoration
Many homeowners like to be fully informed about the restoration process. We want you to have peace of mind and feel good about trusting SERVPRO of Manassas with your cleanup and restoration.
- Ensure the tree and tree debris is removed from the property.
- Secure the roof with a temporary tarp to prevent no further damage inside.
- Make sure any tree debris indoors has been removed.
- Assess damage and ensure demolition of damaged areas including ceilings and walls.
- Spray exposed surfaces an antimicrobial agent
Our #1 priority is to make storm damage as stress free as possible.